Kirsten is an experienced and entertaining workshop facilitator. Well versed in all areas of marketing with her specialty being facilitating workshops for established businesses that need to retrofit digital marketing into their current marketing communication mix. Kirsten has a knack for breaking down the jargon into real world speak to make it understandable and enjoyable.
Kirsten is able to create bespoke workshops for clients based on the attendees needs and their current knowledge level. An example of her recent workshops include:
DIGITAL READINESS – LEARNING TO MARKET FOR THE ERA THAT YOU LIVE IN, NOT THE ERA THAT YOU GREW UP IN.
Perfect for established businesses looking to introduce Digital Marketing into their communication mix.
The Digital Readiness Workshop is a foundational training program that equips business owners with the necessary skills to embark on a successful digital marketing journey. It takes away the confusion of not knowing where to start or what to do and breaks it down into realistic and achievable steps that makes sense to the busy small business owner. NO jargon, no algorithms just back to basics that relates back to the businesses overall objectives.
We will set out a digital marketing strategy that is in line with the overall business strategy. They will walk away with a six month digital marketing plan that is bespoke for their business. We will be addressing the fundamentals of digital marketing that is communicated in a real world basic way. The “what they need to know and do” rather than all of the confusing information that is out there. We break it down to make sense and to relate back to the business sales and communication objectives.
This workshop is perfect for those business owners that have tried a bit of social media without much success. It’s also great for those who know that they need to get on board but don’t know where to start. It is perfect for any type of business owner, but particularly beneficial for business to consumer businesses. It is a foundational course so no prior knowledge is assumed or needed. It is a safe place to get started and to get started with a clear direction of the purpose of digital marketing for their business.
By the end of this session, participants will be able to…
- Have a clear and succinct 6 month digital marketing strategy
- Clearly identify their ideal customer and how to communicate directly to them through digital marketing activities
- Know the right digital marketing tactics that will bring the best results for their business
- Have a plan for their digital marketing that is easy to execute
- Know what they need to spend their time and money on to get the best out of their digital marketing efforts
HOW TO GET THE BEST OUT OF YOUR WEBSITE
In this 2 hour session you will learn;
- The craft of copywriting and how important it is to attract and retain your ideal customer
- What is SEO and how to use it to get your website ranking in search engines
- Why a website isn’t a “set and forget” part of your business
- Tips and tricks so your website actually creates new business
- How to integrate your website into your overall digital marketing plan – and why that’s important
- How to ensure building or refreshing your website doesn’t cost you the earth
FACEBOOK MAKEOVER – HOW TO MAXIMISE YOUR FACEBOOK REAL ESTATE
In this 2 hour workshop you will learn;
- How to optimise your Profile Photo, Cover Image and the New Cover Videos option and the hidden real estate to maximise your reach
- Optimising the Call to Action Button and how to use this most effectively for your business
- Simple tricks to get attention grabbing images – free!
- The in’s and outs of Facebook ads and the anatomy of high converting ads
- The craft of creating content and scheduling your posts
- All about Algorithms, Pixels, Power Editor and the all important Organic Reach of business pages